Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Staging

Well, I'm in Philadelphia for my staging, and so far I like the people I have met here. And, I now know where I'll be in Benin, if any of you were curious - I'll be in Lokossa, which, since no one knew where Benin was to begin with, will probably mean absolutely nothing.... but, it has an internet cafe, so yey! I will likely be able to stay in touch with people for at least a bit longer. I will however, mention a few concerns that have arisen since the beginning of staging:
1. Benin has scorpions
2. I have never wanted to ride on a motorcycle, and now it looks like I will be doing so quite frequently, and on scary roads with scary drivers...
3. In an effort to reassure us, our staging director told us that if we were really careful, we could avoid being sick for a long time... when asked what a long time was, she said about month...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, you don't have to start every entry with "well"!

Anna said...

Hey, I happen to like the word, "well." it's better than starting every entry with a word like, "unfortunately," or "much to my dismay."